When you become an Ambassador for Children, you will be invited to:
- Learn: Receive briefings on federal policy and budget developments that impact children
- Engage: Attend virtual trainings and webinars to hear from experts and build community
- Take Action: Respond to action alerts and share action opportunities with others
You should become an Ambassador for Children if you are passionate about:
- Advancing equity and securing resources for kids
- Learning about how federal policies affect kids and families
- Sharpening your organizing and advocacy skills
Sign up today & be a voice for kids!
Not ready to commit? You can also join our Children’s Action Network, where you’ll get key updates and action alerts.